East of Edson R.V. Resort
East of Edson RV Resort is located 10 minutes east of Edson. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.
The area is popular for golfing and hiking.
About the OwnerContact the property
1. Check‐out is at 11:00 am. Check‐in starts at 1:00 pm
2. Quiet time is from 10:00 pm to 8:30 am. Excessive noise is not permitted. Please remember that sound travels further in open air, especially music and loud talking.
3. The main gates may be closed during the day and/or night for the safety and security of our campers.
4. Generator use is only permitted between 8.30 am ‐10.30 am and 6 pm – 8 pm. The use of “inverted generators” (i.e. Low Noise) are preferred. Generators must be placed on designated campsite pads and not in the surrounding vegetation and beach.
5. A maximum of four adults is allowed per campsite. All children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
6. All vehicles and trailers, whatever type, must be within each site’s boundary. No parking at all on the roadway.
7. No tents allowed on the beach.
8. No cutting or removal of any trees, shrubs, grasses, flowers, etc. Deadwood from the park is not to be used for firewood. Driftwood may be used if it fits into the fire pit. NO PROPANE OR WOOD FIRES ALLOWED ON THE BEACH. You may bring your own firewood, but please take any excess firewood with you when you leave. CLEAN WOOD ONLY, NO PALLETS OR CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS.
9. NO BBQ’S ALLOWED ON THE BEACH.
10. ALL PETS must be ON LEASH and under your control at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
11. Please do not move fire pits or picnic tables without the permission of the Camp Host/Park Attendant.
12. Liquor consumption is prohibited anywhere in the Park, including the beach, with the exception of your campsite boundaries.
13. Fish entrails or other waste from cleaning fish are not to be disposed of in the Park or on the beach. No hunting, shooting or handling of firearms of any sort is allowed. Crossbows, slingshots, pellet guns, paintball guns, blowpipes, etc. are prohibited.
14. Absolutely NO FIREWORKS of any kind.
15. Please keep the toilets clean. Do not put garbage/bottle/cans in the toilets.
16. Please sort and recycle glass and plastic bottles, pop and beer cans at the bin provided between sites 6 and 7. Do not put garbage in the recycle bin. All monies raised from the proceeds of the recycled materials will be used for animal feed and care.
17. Sites are Non‐Transferrable. A reservation cannot be transferred to another site. Reservations cannot be transferred to another person/party. Any reservation owners or holders found to be transferring or selling their reservations to another party, risk the chance that their reservation may be cancelled without a refund.
18. The launching of personal watercraft is prohibited at the boat launch.
19. Campers are responsible for all guests. Guests must exit the park by 10pm. Guests may be required to provide identification.
20. Vandals will be charged and banned from the Park.
Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to Check‐In Date, all camping fees (less cancellation and reservation fees) are refunded.
Cancellations made within 7 days to 1 day prior to Check‐In Date, 1 night’s camping fee forfeited, remaining (less cancellation and reservation fees) refunded.
Cancellations made the day of arrival, 2 night’s camping fee forfeited, remaining (less cancellation and reservation fees) refunded.
Consent to collect and store personal data;
I give permission to Nomad Reservations, LLC and East of Edson RV Resort to collect my personal data, being my name and contact information, as it relates to my reservation for camping with Scarlett Campground. Further I recognize that my data will be stored on Nomad Reservations, LLC secure servers within the United States and will not be used for any purpose, other than that being used for reservation of a camping spot.