Castlegar Golf Club & RV Park
Special Green Fee rates for RV Guests $59 plus tax not incl. power cart. New spotless washrooms, hot showers, 30 & 50 amp service, laundromat. Overflow sites available. Free WiFi. Golf and hiking. Communal firepit, free firewood. Pets welcome.
|Camping Rates||Tenting Sites $21 Unserviced sites $21 Partial Service Sites $35 (water/electricity only) Golf Package $59.00/night plus tax not incl. power cart|
About the OwnerContact the property
Location Get Directions Latitude: 49.3070083427 Longitude: -117.6194625889
Park Rules & Information:
- 48 Hours' notice required for reservation cancellation on-line or by calling our Park Hosts..
- Golf Club Gate locks by 10 pm, so if you anticipate a late arrival, please contact your RV Park Hosts at 604-217-2166 to ensure access.
- Quiet Hours are from 10pm - 7am.
- Check Out is 11am. Check In is after 12 Noon. Please advise Hosts if you wish to extend or shorten your stay, as soon as you know.
- Water & Electricity available at each Site, except for Tent Sites. A washtub is available in the Laundry Room for washing dishes (when saving on your grey water tanks & for Tenters); electrical outlets available here as well for Tenters for charging of cell phones, etc.
- We have no sewer hook-up, so please ensure that your holding tanks are empty, if staying longer than a few days. There is as Free Sani-Dump in Castlegar at the Visitor Information Center. For emergencies, see your Hosts for use of a port-a-potty. Absolutely no dumping of grey water @ sites.
- Washrooms, Pay Showers and Pay Laundry available 24/7.
- We are on well water so please conserve water. No washing of vehicles etc.
- FREE kindling & firewood available for use at Communal Fire Pit
- Keep your Site clean / neat. Respect your neighbors' privacy - do not trespass through occupied sites.
- Beware of Bears and other 4-legged critters - Do not leave food outside & keep a clean BBQ.
- Garbage & Bottle Recycling located next to washroom building.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times and are not permitted on the Golf Course. Pick up after your pet.
- Common Area for outdoor games - Children must stay away from the Golf Course driveway (for safety reasons). Wonderful Millenium Park & Ponds & Community Centre/Pool located in Castlegar.
- Only paying Golfers are permitted on the Golf Course.
- Terrific Restaurant, with an outdoor patio, at the Clubhouse.
- Well stocked Pro Shop, beautiful driving range and reduced golf rates for RV Park Guests.
Important Notice: Once your Hosts have checked you into your Site, you will be provided with a Registration Form, which is to be taken to pay for your stay, at the Pro Shop, is located in the Clubhouse building. (Visa, Mastercard, Debit or Cash accepted).
We reserve the right to evict anyone violating the rules, destroying property, or creating a disturbance with no refunds granted. Sorry, no refunds after check-in has been processed. CGC RV Park is NOT responsible or Liable for Accidents, Personal Injury and/or Lost or Stolen Property.
Our Camp Hosts will be happy to answer any questions & they can be reached @ 604-217-2166.
Thank you for choosing Castlegar Golf & RV Park.
Castlegar Golf Club & RV Park
1602 Aaron Road Castlegar, BC V1N 4L6 Canada
We are sorry to see that you have cancelled your reservation.
We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.