4 Guys RV Park
Located only a half mile from the Nada Tunnel entrance to the Red River Gorge and four miles from Natural Bridge State Park.
We are big rig friendly and very easy to get to. Just take exit 33 off the Bert T. Combs Mountain Parkway. Turn left at the Shell and Citgo gas stations. Go two miles and we are on the left. You can see us from the Parkway.
About the OwnerContact the property
These were developed with our customers in mind.
1. Your entire balance will be charged to your card when you book your site.
2. If you need to make special arrangements, please call.
3. Check-in time is 1:00 pm
4. Check-out time is 11:00 am
5. Eight people per site is the maximum. There is a $5 per person per night fee for each additional person over 5 people. There is an additional fee of $10 per night to add a tent to your site (space permitting- call office to confirm).
6. We love pets, especially dogs, but dangerous pets and dogs with an aggressive nature are prohibited. All pets must remain on a leash. There will be a $5 charge for each pet per stay.
7. Fireworks are prohibited.
8. Quiet time begins at 10:30 pm and ends at 8:30 am. Children 16 and under must return to their site by 10:00 pm.
9. Only 2 vehicles are allowed at a site. Visitors must check in and park in designated areas.
10. Camping is an outdoor experience. No refunds provided due to the discomfort of nature. No refunds will be made for early departures.
11. Speed limit throughout the park is 4.4 mph.
12. PROHIBITED: Generators, Disorderly Behavior, Walking through other peoples’ sites, Washing of RV or Vehicles, Oil Changes and Lubes, Do not cover grass with mats, carpet, etc. Damaging trees. No liquid waste of any kind may be dumped on ground or in dumpsters.
13. Parents/caregivers are responsible for appropriate behavior of their children. Be aware of where your children are and what they are doing at all times. Children MUST be supervised in bath house, pool and restrooms. Parent/guardian will be held financially liable for damages caused by their children. Golf carts are permitted, but driver must have valid driver's license. No loud golf carts.
14. No parking on grass. We have baby grass. Let it grow, let it grow! The trees too! They want to give you shade one day.
15. Keep your site tidy. Place trash in designated containers.
16. Pool privileges are for paid campers only. Posted hours and rules must be observed. Swim at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. While park personnel may be present in pool area, they DO NOT HAVE LIFEGUARD TRAINING. An adult must accompany all children under 16 years and those who cannot swim.
17. Reservations are not guaranteed as to actual location. 4 Guys RV Park will make every attempt to accommodate your request.
18. VIDEO / CAMERA SURVEILLANCE: Property and Buildings are monitored. Customer grants to 4 Guys RV Park, its representatives and employees the right to take photographs of me and my property in connection with the above-identified subject. Customer authorizes 4 Guys RV Park, its assigns and transferees to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically. I agree that 4 Guys RV Park may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web content.
Cancellations prior to 21 days of your arrival will receive a full refund, but will be charged a $10 fee.
Cancellations between 10-21 days of your arrival will receive a full refund, but will be charge a $35 fee
Cancellations within 10 days of arrival will receive no refund.