377 RV Park
Located in Historic Granbury, Texas 377 RV Park is in the heart of all that is available to long term guest and short term visitors. Conveniently to shopping, downtown Granbury and other local attractions. For a better idea of what all goes on in Granbury and a schedule of upcoming events, please https://www.granbury.org.
For stays of longer than 2 weeks please email us at [email protected]
About the OwnerContact the property
Violation of any Park Rules & Regulations may result in you being asked to vacate the Park.
There are NO refunds!
If any of these rules are broken, we reserve the right to refuse service at any time.
1. Payment is due on the first (1st) of each Month. Late payments are subject to a late fee of $25.00 plus an additional $15.00 charge per day after the 5th of the month.
2. Monthly service agreement rates include water, electric, sewer and Wi-Fi.
3. A monthly service agreement is for one(1) space only. All vehicles and personal
belongings must be kept in your one space. Guests using extra space will be charged for an additional site. There is no overflow storage in the park. Please contact the office for excess parking locations.
4. Guests pay an additional $20.00 refundable deposit for each bathroom key requested.
5. Monthly or longer service agreements will be subject to a background check.
6. No Registered sex offenders allowed.
7. If guest elects to vacate prior to the end of the month, no refund will be issued for unused portion.
8. Service agreements remain the same for the duration of the agreement.
9. Quiet Time is from 10:00pm to 8:00am.
10. 5 MPH speed limit – This is for the safety of the guests and will be enforced.
11. Water is for personal/RV use. No vehicle or RV washing allowed.
12. No clothes lines allowed.
13. No outside sleeping, tent camping or sleeping in vehicles outside of the RV.
14. RV Site appearance is to be clean, organized, and lawn cared for.
15. All water hoses/sewer lines must be free from leaks; and sewer hoses must have a
“do-nut” or threaded attachment into the sewer.
- All RVs must be fully self-contained, well-kept and in good condition. RVs 10 years or
older must be approved by Park management - by agreeing to these policies you are agreeing to NOT show up with an RV or Motorhome older than 10 years old. We reserve the right to refuse service upon check in if a guest shows up with an RV or Motorhome not within our parameters.
17. 377 RV Park shall not be responsible for theft or damage to any property, and guest
agrees to hold 377 RV Park harmless and to assume all responsibility for insurance for the property kept at the 377 RV Park and to indemnify it against liability and/or property damage liability.
18. The Park does not have storm shelters on our property at this time. Nor are any buildings considered to be a safe dwelling to take shelter during the event of a Tornado. It is your responsibility to have a safety plan for you and your family in the event of a Tornado or natural disaster.
CHILDREN AND VISITORS:
19. All visitors must check-in at office. Visitors must comply with all Park Rules & Regulations.
20. You are responsible for the safety and conduct of your children and visiting guests.
21. Parents, children must be always supervised and never be left alone at anytime at the
377 RV Park. NO children are allowed in the restrooms or laundry facility without an adult present.
ALCOHOL, SMOKING, DRUGS AND FIREARMS:
22. All Alcohol must be kept within your RV site.
23. Dispose of smoking materials in proper receptacles. Do not throw them on the
ground. This includes your site area.
24. No storage of hazardous materials or chemicals allowed.
25. Firearms & Fireworks – MUST be properly secured inside of RV or vehicle.
26. Absolutely no discharge or use of firearms or fireworks is allowed.
27. All weapons shall be kept in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws.
28. 377 RV Park, or any of its representatives, staff or owner will NOT be responsible for
people of any age driving while under the influence.
29. No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Park will be tolerated.
30. All pets (dogs and cats) must be on a leash AT ALL TIMES unless inside the dog park. Wildlife/farm animals are not considered pets and not allowed.
31. No animal outside habitation allowed.
32. 2 Pet Maximum per site.
- NO AGGRESSIVE DOGS ALLOWED - by agreeing to these policies you are agreeing to NOT show up with aggressive dogs. We reserve the right to refuse service upon check in if we feel the dogs are not within our parameters.
34. Pets are not to be left outside tied or chained. Guest MUST be always with them.
35. 377 RV Park rules shall apply, and guest further agrees to have their pet immediately
removed from the park should management receive a verified complaint of an aggressive pet situation. Pets must be on a leash when on common property, cleaned up after immediately and waste disposed of properly (not thrown over fence, in or near creek). No barking and pets are not to be left alone outside of RV or anywhere on park premises.
36. Since the park has a heavily wooded area you may encounter wildlife. Skunks, snakes, armadillos, opossums, feral cats and insects are just a few of what you may see. The Park is not responsible for getting rid of any wildlife from your site. Never feed any wild animals and do not leave pet food outside
37. All persons must have a valid driver’s license to operate any motorized vehicle on the Park property including golf carts.
38. No parking on the street or on the grass.
39. Park your vehicle in your assigned site only. Any vehicle parked in a vacant site
without management approval will be charged for the space at the daily rate.
40. The operation of motorized scooters, ATVs, minibikes or any unlicensed motorized
vehicle is prohibited on Park property.
41. No repairs or washing of vehicles or RVs allowed unless approved by management.
BEHAVIOR AND NUISANCES:
42. Excessive noise/nuisances created by guests/visitors will not be tolerated. An after- hour disturbance fee may be assessed for any calls received.
43. Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons on 377 RV Park property. Obnoxious, profane, abusive or threatening language, behavior and/or actions directed at 377 RV Park personnel or guests, or that could adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facility is prohibited; anyone engaging in such activity will be required to leave the Park immediately without refund at the sole discretion of Park management.
Please be responsible and show respect to your neighbors and park
Damage to Park property, including but not limited to: restrooms; utilities; landscaping; vehicles; street lights or signage is strictly prohibited. Guests will be held responsible for the repair of any damages. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. 377 RV Park assumes no responsibility for fire, theft, vandalism, natural happenings, injury, accidents or losses from any cause. 377 RV Park is not responsible for any damage to vehicles caused by other guests/visitors. 377 RV Park is not responsible for any personal property. 377 RV Park reserves the right to limit the stay and number of persons per site. Willful violation of these rules will result in termination of tenancy and barring from the property. These Rules & Regulations supersede any previously written or discussed. Rules & Regulations; and rates may be changed at any time without prior notice. Please report any problems to Park management immediately. Please notify Park management of any incident or accidents as soon as possible. For emergencies dial “911”.
Theft of Service Law: According to Texas penal code section 31:04(b), any guest who leaves
without paying for a site service or who refuses to pay for site services when due is subject to
criminal prosecution. We are providing service hook-ups for your RV. We require full payment
in advance and will prosecute any violations under the “Theft of Service Law”.
Criminal Trespass: According to Texas penal code section 30:05(a), a person commits an offense if the person enters or remains on or in the property of another, including a recreational vehicle park, without effective consent and the person, received notice to depart but failed to do so.
All rights granted to registered guests in our park are through a revocable license, which may be revoked at any time. Under no circumstances should you consider yourself a tenant with a lease.